Monday, April 8, 2013

Cloth Diaper Twitter Party

If you have read my blog at all you know I am passionate about cloth diapers. I am always learning more from blogs, other cloth diapering moms, Facebook and Twitter. Twitter parties have proven to provide a wealth of info. My first Twitter party was very intimidating at first but I quickly got the hang of it and learned so much from the other party goers. I wanted to share a Twitter party I will be attending tomorrow hosted by @ClothDiaperGeek. Not only will there be a wealth of info shared you have a chance of winning some spectacular prizes. All you have to do is go to The Cloth Diaper Geek to RSVP and hop on Twitter at 9pm tomorrow night. I hope you will give it a try if you never have and I assure you you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment