Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Little Miss is Two

I can't believe it has already been a month since we celebrated Ziva's second birthday. There are days when it does not seem possible that she is already two and then there are days when I have to remind myself she is only two. She is so independent and her verbal skills are quite impressive so she had a lot to say about her party. She choose Minnie Mouse as her theme. So there was a lot of pink in the house.
 
I always make our children's birthday cakes so when Ziva asked for cupcakes I knew I would make them myself. I used regular and mini Oreos to make Minnie Mouse shaped heads on top and then laid them out in a mouse shaped head. This was one of the easiest birthday "cakes" I have done so far.
 
Thanks to Pinterest I found this tutorial for a Minnie Mouse hair bow and made it using fabric from one of Hubby's old black t-shirts. It was a little to heavy for her hair but she loved it. She had such fun being the center of attention for the day. I can't wait to see what this next year will bring for Ziva. She amazes me everyday with her curiosity, she maybe two but she is two going on fourteen.


No comments:

Post a Comment