Friday, May 31, 2013

BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper

Cloth diapering at night can be a challenge. I will be the first to admit that for us it has sometimes been quite the struggle. When we found the BabyKicks Organic Fitted we thought all our problems were solved. They work great, fit great and never leak but they require a cover. Since little miss Ziva has started potty training she does not like putting on diapers. Trying to get a fitted and a cover snapped was a real battle. Then we started using a Kawaii pocket stuffed with a BabyKicks Hemparoo prefold which is a lot easier to get on her and never leaks but are a bit bulky. So when I was sent a BabyKicks Premium Pocket diaper I knew right away I wanted to try it overnight.


Before I tell you how it did let me tell you a little about the diaper itself. The BabyKicks Premium diaper is a super trim front stuffing pocket diaper. It has super soft fleece leg gussets that let air flow but keep messes in. The inner lining is a super luxurious bamboo velour and the outer PUL is the silkiest I've ever felt. Included with the diaper is a one-size  JoeyBunz insert that could hold a river and a stay dry liner which I haven't used. You can get the Premium diaper in side snaps or hook and loop. 


We have used both the hook and loop and the snap diaper overnight with Ziva. We have never had a leak and I don't have to add any extra absorbency. Since Ziva is almost completely potty trained during the day I have been able to space out diaper laundry to every three days and I am so thankful to have some new night time solutions. As an added bonus these diapers are so trim Ziva can wear them in the carseat on our night trips between north and south Georgia.

I can't wait to try these diapers on our new little one. They get so small yet they still fit Ziva great at 23lbs with room to grow. They wash well and the only problem we have ever had with them is the laundry tabs coming undone in the wash, which isn't that big of a deal to me. This diaper has everything I want in a diaper and then some. I absolutely love it! You can find the BabyKicks Premium diaper on the BabyKicks website or at your favorite cloth diaper retailer.

Disclosure: I recieved a Premium Pocket diaper for free as part of the BabyKicks Ambassador program. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment